Terms of Service
I tried to make the terms of service short, clear and human-readable. Nothing special, just some common-sense things that you agree to if you want to take part in the lessons and courses on this website.
- Please make sure you start with the beginner course and especially the lesson about safe practice and injury, because:
While I do my best to provide the best possible guidance in the lessons I make, you cannot hold me accountable for any injuries that might occur by doing the things I tell you to do in the lessons.
- On the same note: I do my utmost best to give you the best advice about what pad controller (and other equipment) to buy in order to make your musical journey as pleasant as possible, and spend lots of time and money keeping my recommendations as accurate, complete, nuanced and and up-to date as I can.
However: I am not liable for any wrong purchases you make or any other bad financial situation you end up in because you bought something I recommend.
- My courses and lessons never guarantee any particular outcome, so I am not liable for you losing anything (time, money, your girlfriend or boyfriend) and neither am I liable for you not gaining anything (fame, money, a hot tinder date) by using this website and it’s contents.
- The Quest for Groove project and all of its contents (the website, the lessons, the video’s, the course structure, curriculum, logo, the audio tracks etc.) are copyrighted. By me, or sometimes third parties that gave me the rights to use their stuff. You can use the website and it’s materials for learning, but you cannot copy them for other purposes. The most obviously stupid purpose being starting your own music education website and then copying my stuff. That would be silly wouldn’t it? 🙂
- I’m allowed to change anything about the website, it’s contents, it’s videos. Anything, at any time, without notice.
- The order process of premium subscriptions is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries regarding the premium subscriptions and handles returns.
- If I decide to change the pricing of any premium content and this pricing change will affect you, I will let you know at least two weeks in advance.
- If the pricing change does not affect you at all, I don’t have to inform you about it. I might, but I don’t have to.
- If you’re younger than 13 you need your parents to give you permission to use the website. Listen to your mom!
- Please don’t let it come to this and just talk to me, but any legal disputes shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of the Netherlands. You and I both agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Dutch courts.